GSG MERGES WITH SPP TO SCALE OUR GROWTH CAPABILITIES
After 20 years of successful operations we are delighted to announce that GSG has merged with Strategic Project Partners (SPP). Read our Media Release here.
The merger fulfils our long-term plan to find the right partner with which GSG could scale our customer and brand-led growth consulting practice into a broader talent across both Sydney and Melbourne markets to serve our clients.
With SPP we have found the right partner with an appetite to grow, and real synergies for our clients and people.
- A strong cultural fit between our two firms, problem solving for strategic advantage and performance uplift is at the heart of what we do.
- Opportunity to scale GSG’s leading Return on customer first (RoCF) methodology with SPP professional staff across our two offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Complementary sector expertise – with SPP’s leading Higher Education, Sports, Media and Government expertise combined with GSG’s branded goods, retail, leisure, financial and utility services sector experience.
- A broader service offering for our clients focused on driving performance uplift ‘up and down’ the P&L and from physical and branded assets with.
- GSG’s leading Return on Customer First expertise proven to drive customer and brand led revenue growth.
- SPP’s leading business productivity, data analytics and transformation capability.
Over the past months, our GSG team have been successfully integrating into SPP at our new offices, Level 41, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne. We will trade under the SPP brand – incorporating GSG’s growth practice – the firm currently has over 50 professional staff, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
We look forward to the next exciting chapter on our journey.
Kevin Luscombe AO, Graeme Chipp, Peter Cudlipp
Visit Strategic Project Partners